May 20, 2008

Lots will happen in the next couple of months if my husband and I decide to move. I think it will be a good experience for both of us. And if we don't like it, we can always move back. This will be a very BIG change for me since I've been in NOVA forever and moving to another state is kind of scary. It’s a good change – my husband will be going to law school and I will be exploring a new state. It may seem all good, but then we have to think of the financial issue (one less income, temporary unemployment if I can’t find a job, health insurance (cobra is very expensive), what to do with the townhouse, etc)

Mini Trips

  • May 23 - May 27; Colorado Springs, CO
  • June 6 - 8; Lansing, MI
  • June 13 - 17; Pawley’s Island, NC
  • July 24 - Aug 1; Anchorage, AK (Joe Only)
Update - Last night Joe and I had a talk and we've decide that I should be fixing the house and it's just too expensive to travel to AK.

No comments: