May 16, 2008

It’s Friday and raining! It’s so nasty outside. All I want is to be home, on my couch with my fleece blanket and a good chick lit book. And if I had a fireplace – that would be turn on and maybe some soft smooth jazz music. Sigh

Stop dreaming! And get to work.

Its 9:30ish and I’m at work – sitting in front of my pc. I’m going to refresh and sharpen my CSS skills.

No plans for the weekend yet.

There is one thing I need to do this weekend. Start seeding my veggies. I got 5 packets of veggies seeds from this nice lady on freecycle. She used what she wanted and gave the rest to me. Last year I started seeding I think hmm March. I’m so behind – but it’s not too late, I don’t think. I have a plan – I mention to my husband I’m going to build a bench for my container plants to sit on, so that it doesn’t affect the grass too much. I might have to ask my dad to help out with building the bench – but it should be fun!

No comments: