May 13, 2008

It's pretty quiet at work this week - everyone is on the west coast at a conference. It's 11ish and I'm trying to figure out what I want for lunch. I could do Cosi but lately every night; I've been eating salad. Hmmm maybe I should hit McDonald's - hmmm maybe not. I just remember I could have packed a turkey sandwich for lunch today. I did go food shopping yesterday. DUH!

Last Friday was my birthday. Joe and I went to Red Lobster on Thursday to celebrate. We order a 2lbs lobster (2lbs cost $42 – so expensive), coconut shrimp and salad... oh and you can’t forget their yummy cheese biscuits.

Maybe I can get Joe to buy 2 lobsters this weekend - it's so much cheaper cooking at home. Actually we’ve never cooked lobster at home before – it can’t be that hard - wash, steam and serve.

My mom called yesterday to say she got my Mother's Day present - I gave her money. I'm really bad at gift giving. I usually never know what to get people and always afraid that the person receiving may not like it.

Book Reading: The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer – It’s a pretty cute story. I think Sarah Strohmeyer r has been added to my favorite chick lit author.

No comments: