April 21, 2008

Blue Christmas and Savannah Breeze Quick read - both books were great!

The Cinderella Pact by Sarah Strohmeyer
This is a very cute book. This is definitely a chick lit book!

Souvenir: A Novel by Therese Fowler
I'd enjoyed reading this book. A bit of crying on my end. Overall a great book.

Never on a Sundae by Wendy Markham, Lynn Messina, Daniella Brodsky
What more can you ask for - 3 short stories in one book. It's a cute book.

Remember Me? by Sophie Kinsella
Love this book - I couldn't stop read!! A must read.

The Guy Not Taken: Stories by Jennifer Weiner
If you enjoy reading short stories, this is the book for you. Good read - lots of cute short stories.

Garden Spells by Sarah Addison Allen
An interesting book! I've enjoyed it - finish reading the book in 3 days.

Knit One, Kill Two by Maggie Sefton
I've enjoyed it - if you love knitting and enjoy reading mystery novel - this is the perfect book.

PS, I Love You by Cecelia Ahren
Such a cute book - good read. I'm waiting for the movie to come out on DVD.

Swapping Lives by Jane Green
Is being single better then having a family? Vice Versa. Read about two ladies swapping lives. I've enjoyed this cute book and a very quick to read.

A Three Dog Life by Abigail Thomas
This book makes you really think about life. What would you do if this happen to you... A good book; small and quick to read.

No comments: