February 25, 2008

Events that have happen in the past should just stay in the past. People that have one point been in my life and now not a part of my life anymore, should just stay in the past. It's just bad memories. Life's too short for that.

I get this email from a guy I dated hmmmm couple years ago for about a month. I can sum up real quickly the pain he cause me - he broke up with me because he and my ex friend felt they we're soul mate; that they we're meant for each other. My ex friend whom I've know since 10th grade - a friend I share all my secrets with. Well she threw our friendship out the door for this guy - a guy she saw over lunch with me sitting right there. Was he worth it? I don't even care to know the answer to that question. I was a mess - I was hurt more by her then him. And I will never trust her again. Trust is earned and when it's broken it's hard to fix. It's funny how he can email me and pretend that nothing has happen. What gives - time does heal all wounds but time doesn't make you forget what has happen.

I'm glad I got out of that mess. He had way too many issues (drinking, smoking, health issues, etc) and I'm not sure I can deal with it. One good thing from all that drama - I had time to focus on ME and figure out what I like in life - photography, hiking, camping, etc... And then I met Joe.

Joe and I met at Starbucks (we both love coffee) on a Virginia outdoor club event - Skiing. I remember him with his loaf of bread and peanut butter and jelly. And his goofy hat! Saw him bunch more time at other hiking events. He came to my house warming party and I think that's where it started. And now married - 5 months in, wow 5 months!!!!

No comments: