October 29, 2007

I can't believe it - Joe and I have made it through 1 month of marriage! Tonight we're off to Famous Dave to celebrate. Or are we're just damn too lazy to cook. hmmm?

Over the weekend Joe and I saw: We Own the Night – It’s a pretty good movie (we like it). It’s about two brother on opposite side of the law staring Joaquin Phoenix and Mark Wahlberg.

Sunday afternoon - my parents arrived at our house for a mini visit. It was good to see them even if it was only 30mins or so. They'll be heading off to Vietnam soon - for couple months. That means Joey will be coming over for an extended stay. I was surprise my parents didn't get lost. He only called once for direction. I told him to call me back when he reaches a certain point, but he never did. Next thing, we heard the doorbell ring and they were at our doorstep. I worry about them; I just have to tell myself, that they can mange and if they need help, they will ask.

Sigh.

2 comments:

Paris said...

Congrats on your 1 month anniversary. I went by quickly.

I was about to say something about Famous Dave's and Chaddie chimes in and says "Famous Dave's has good food Mom, they made a good choice". LOL LOL LOL

Niki said...

hehehe - we didn't make it to Famous Dave's. :(